Version 2.025 July, 2019
- Connectivity with MIDI controllers has been improved, now it's possible to use up to 5 MIDI controllers simultaneously. The configuration editor allows you to map messages from different MIDI controllers when editing a configuration.
- Added functionality for importing / exporting configurations to external files (.export).
- Fixed connectivity issues with Korg controllers when using the manufacturer's official drivers.
- The configuration editor is no longer a standalone application, now all OsiMIDI functionality is accessible from a single executable.
Version 1.830 September, 2018
- Added compatibility with Titan One 11.1. OsiMIDI versions prior to 1.8 do not work with Titan One 11.1 on 64-bit operating systems.
Version 1.728 June, 2018
- Added support for macros. OsiMIDI can now execute macros by pressing buttons on the MIDI controller.
- Fixed bugs that solve malfunction of the buttons of the workspace windows.
Version 1.612 December, 2017
- The licensing system has been improved, to make it more robust against Windows 10 updates.
- The management of the buttons in the workspace windows has been improved, so that they work in external windows.
- The compatibility has been improved, so that the wheels work with a greater number of MIDI controllers.
- Other minor bugs solved.
Version 1.518 April, 2017
- Added a new operating mode that allows working with controllers compatible with the "Mackie Control" protocol.
Version 1.43 November, 2016
- This version allows you to map the buttons on the following workspace windows: Playbacks, positions, colours, Groups, and Gobo and Beams.
- Bug solved. OsiMIDI didn’t find Titan One when there was connected an external monitor (2nd monitor).
- Configurator has been improved. In simulation mode the tab that contains the control we actuate in the MIDI controller, is selected automatically.
Version 1.316 June, 2016
- Added the option "Use channel in control mappings" when creating or editing a configuration. This allows taking into account the channel in control mappings, in addition to the address or note and the type of message. Check this option only in controllers as the Akai APC40 MKII, where there are controls with the same address and message type, but in different channels. For example in this controller all faders have the same address and the same message type, but each fader uses a different channel.
Version 1.224 April, 2016
- Control of attribute wheels has been added. OsiMIDI supports controlling wheels with USB MIDI controllers with encoders, as Behringer BCF2000 or Elation Midicon. A second operating mode has been added too, in order to allow control wheels with USB MIDI controllers without encoders, as Korg NanoKontrol. In this case faders or knobs are used to control the attribute wheels.
Version 1.115 March, 2016
- Error solved. The application didn’t register successfully if there was no configuration previously saved.
- Nearly all buttons of Titan One’s interface has been added.
- Keyboard shortcuts have been added, in order to control functionalities that weren’t available with buttons.
Version 1.0.424 February, 2016
- For compatibility with a higher number of controllers, Note On messages with velocity 0 are translated as Note Off messages.
Version 1.0.323 February, 2016
- The way buttons are controlled has been improved, so it is now possible to press more than one button simultaneously.
- Buttons can work now with messages of type Note On / Note Off, as well as with messages of type Control Change already supported in previous versions. Thus OsiMIDI now supports a larger number of MIDI controllers.
Version 1.0.22 February, 2016
- Bug solved: When OsiMIDI worked in demo mode, Avolites user interface didn’t updated properly.
Version 1.0.117 January, 2016
- Configurator has been improved for not allow to configure more than one control with the same address (this caused OsiMIDI malfunction). If more than one control is configured with the same address the configurator will not let save the settings and controls with the same address will be highlighted in red.
Version 1.0.04 January, 2016